Those dillusional thoughts taking over your head.

One moment you are convinced it's real, it has to be.
The next you're unsure. Maybe it's all in your head.
So should I let my desire take over,
Or let the logic be in control?

I wish I could just capture all the memories & lock them in a jar.
Right now I can't wait to go to sleep. I h8 to see those funny bumper stickers on cars. haha What a joke! Uhhh tablespoons are missing & I couldn't believe someone threw it to the bin thinking it was plastic spoons. I really need to head out to the mall solo, & get some new books. I think I'll give school a miss tomorrow. If only someone refuses to go too. More than half a day in an air-con room isn't a joke. How I wish that there were not a sore throat & this wretched runny nose pain. How I wish that I was in somewhere else entirely. I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps. & maybe meet some interesting people at the train station or on the train. Dull dull dull. I've been staring at nothing but honestly, sometimes I just love being numb for a moment.