Dear girl with red shoes, I pass you each day in the city.


I came to realise that as long as you're happy with yourself, it doesn't matter how others are having thse ugly prejudices 'bout you. Thse unfair opinions of them doesn't mean anything to you anymore. Go on & say whatever you want 'bout me, go on & give me this crude stare, really, just do whatever you like. All the while, decaying & wasting away my last moments of childhood with people who don't care. 'cuse I am a thing, I don't matter. I've decided to live, 'cuse this is the only chance I get. It’s harder to get through a day, but sometimes I don’t even worry ; I know that I can’t worry anymore. I want to talk to you, but I’m losing my ability to speak.
Sometimes I feel invisible, like I’m not really there, like I’m a ghost that can't find her home.

My obsession carried me this far, didn't it?