If he breaks your heart, I'll break his face.

I bite my nails, you grow your hair, rebellion's such an hushed affair. Put a padlock on your mouth, bind your hands & completely wipe any stitch of yourself from ever existing. Be a droid & do as you are told. Colour yourself in any name you are called & blindly accept that you deserve every colour he paints you. I am too strong to be broken & too tough to be weakened. No more late-night calls or all day texts. No more sleeping over for days at a time - It has stopped & I miss it to death. I showed him I wasn't a dollop of clay he could mold to his liking & he couldn't take it. Time flies in warps, stripping from us, all we would want to hold onto, is the normality we spend a lifetime seeking. From where I am standing, the garden smells so much sweeter than a clump of dirt.