Blog Archive

Like a spare chair forgotten in the dark corner of a warehouse.

I can't find a reason, a logic or rhyme. For in this dimension, I say how I feel, & your reply is similar, guess that means it can't be real. While I am alive I need one hand to wave away my despair & the other to note down what I see among the ruins. I thought about the diary I used to keep. I wished I still had it. By now I would have had a whole library of my thoughts to look back on. But why'd you have to treat it as your evening newspaper, leafing through its pages when you're bored, looking for stories? So instead, I kept my true thoughts, desires & dreams hidden deep within. I became a person who was very good at hiding her emotions. Maybe that was why people thought I was heartless, a face often with a blank expression. I am bleeding tears out of my mouth & puke from my eyes. I tell myself to set. Just set like a sunset - just fall like a quitter. Please, just let me fall. Make him stop staring. Let me fall & land in the leaves. Fall, just, fall.