All dressed up with nowhere to go.



Dear _,
I've been dying to ask you something that's burning in ma mind.
Poor grades, Bad weather, Evil teachers, Traitor friends, Sleepless nights, Annoying bugs, Boredom & alot more crazy things. School's shit 'cuse I hate waking up in the morning to go to school. Uhhh Live with it. But I guess it's the worst torture we'll ever endure in our entire life. No teachers give a break on babbling 'bout the N's & O's. PUL-LEEZE All in all, I really wish those god-damn teachers would give us a freakin' break. Schools don't educate, they teach us to fear. I speak to a friend & I'm punished for that. Please stop letting the popular kids get away with everything.
Math class. Hate it. Are we seriously EVER going to use Algebra? Learning materials that we'll never use, it's such a waste of time & effort. Some classes just plain suck. School is a punishment wayyyy too cruel. This stupid horrible place.
That made you mad, such sweet rapture to me.
Why do you feel you have to hate me?
I hate this weird situation, & I just wna disappear.
Stop being so naïve
, go & get a life.
I keep thinking it over, it replays itself in my mind. You're going too far, you're damaging your soul. I just don't get it, how well do I really know you? I'm not sure what you're thinking & I don't know what to say.
My thoughts just keep on changing, I'm sorry I can't help it
, my mind is full of doubt.