When life has lost its zeal.


With you, I learned that happiness is short-lived. I think I was the only one who noticed your smile was fake. Since meeting you, I finally understand the meaning of "I'm not pessimistic, I'm realistic." You always preferred the sad movies. I asked why, & you said it seems more real because not everyone's life will have a happy ending. You were convinced that yours would be one of the ones ending in tragedy. When you were asleep you looked different. Much differnt when you were awake. Wen you were awake it seemed like you were trying too hard to be someone else. I just liked the feeling of summer air & you. Nothing is really something afterall. I wished I could soak in your magical presence a while longer. I miss the way I was grinning when I was six, when life was good. You brought back childhood memories I didn't even know I had. I'm being tested, my will & my heart. I couldn't buy myself a phone call, even with a million dollars. You wrote me lies. Like the summer months, you never stick around long enough to make a lasting impression. The only way I made it through was remembering that you're only another calender away. I'd write you every word ever in the Oxford dictionary, if only one would spark a memory. I was the only one who noticed that love just explode in a shimmery mist of magic, forgotten moments later. I don't want to be forgotten. Please don't ever think that all these has got to do with my life. I'm getting a lil' frustrated at both gender. But trying to impress you, to make you smile is more work than one would think. I feel like to make you happy is harder than making myself happy. Not true.