Blog Archive

Imran Set For Jan 2011 Wedding

Even as scores of females (and many males, ahem) go nuts over the 'new' softer Imran Khan of 'I Hate Luv Storys', here's some naughty, sorry, knotty news.
Reportedly, Imry Boy is all set to enter into holy matrimony with his steady gf and fiancée Avantika Malik, in January 2011, whom he's been dating since the last eight years!
An insider spills the beans stating, "The wedding won't be a 'nikaah'. It'll be a simple registered marriage in Mumbai and only a few close friends and family members will be invited. Both Imran and Avantika don't believe in large, grand preparations, but the wedding arrangements have already started."
Incidentally, Imry Boy got engaged to Avantika in January 2010… and perhaps, perceives January as a lucky month for him.
States Imry in a tabloid quote, "I haven't locked the exact wedding date since my shooting dates are uncertain. I want to take a break from my shooting schedules so that I can plan the entire event in a proper manner."