Blog Archive

Kareena Kapoor new films

Destiny thwarted her efforts twice. Bebo, however, is hoping to be lucky third time around. Madhur Bhandarkar had earlier handpicked Kareena Kapoor for 'Page 3', but the actress had to turn down the offer since she was already committed to filming Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Omkara'.
KK lost out on 'Fashion' too since there was a date problem… and the beneficiary turned out to be Priyanka Chopra.
MB and KK have now joined forces for 'Heroine,' which Bebo holds expressly close to her heart. Although Bebo has SRK's 'Ra.One'; Saif Ali Khan's 'Agent Vinod'; Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 3' and is likely to team up with Imran Khan for Karan Johar's next venture, the actress is sure that she will not shoot for any other flick during the filming of MB's heroine centric opus, coz' "it's a performance oriented role and I'd like to give my heart and soul to this one film."
Reportedly, the saga is partly inspired by the turbulent life and times of Hollywood legend Marilyn Monroe!
Reveals KK in a tabloid quote, "We'll be adapting some of Marlyn's famous roles. There will also be a couple of moments from her controversial personal life. It will be emotionally draining, though I am prepared for it."
Apparently, MB will serve up a whole lot of material on Marilyn Monroe to KK by way of research, and her homework will include watching films of classic divas such as Madhubala, Nargis and Waheeda Rehaman too.
Asserts Bebo, "The role in 'Heroine' is tailor made for me, because I've been a heroine ever since I was in my mother's womb. I eat, drink and breathe acting."